Founded in 1871, Hellmann’s transition from a one-man company to one of the world’s leading logistics providers. Today we operate a truly global organization with an active network in 157 countries 443 branches 16,500 people while remembering our humble beginnings: we continue to value every customer and understand that each project requires a unique solution. This powerful combination of an individual approach within an international framework ensures that we deliver top-quality customized logistics solutions, every time.
Sea Freight Import/Export – Senior Officer
Duties and responsibilities
Processing an Import/Export shipments as per Shipping Instruction or SOP.
- Ensure a smooth booking, documentation and invoicing process.
- Preparing shipping documents (Bill of lading, Invoice, PO, P/L, COA, etc.).
- Act as center point of contact with customers for booking process, document confirmation/correction and related clarifications (including amendments).
- Verifying the job is priced correctly upon sending the booking confirmation.
- Provide feedback on shipment and process improvement to Supervisor or directly to Head of Department.
- Work closely with other departments to support the booking process and expand more business.
- Thai nationality, aged 27-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Import, Shipping line or Freight forwarding Business
- An ability to learn and work with new software and system
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up
- Energetic, Well-organized, Self-Initiated and good coordination skill
- Good knowledge in MS Office (Word / Excel) and Lotus Notes
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to work at Leamchabang Office