A purposefully pre- school built in the beautiful natural surrounding area, located at the outskirts of Bangkok. The school offers the UK National Curriculum for the students from 2 to 6 years old.
The school aims to provide the highest standard of early year education in Bangkok. We aim to provide a small friendly and professional community atmosphere. The atmosphere in the classes is one of warmth and security, a place where children should grow in confidence to take on ever more challenging work and activities. The school embraces its community, and parents play a very active role, parent participation is recognised as an integral part of the education process. In addition, continuing professional development of teacher is one of our priorities.
School Administrative Officer
Kensington International Kindergarten seeks a qualified, experienced administrative officer. He/She will assist the academic and non-academic team within school.
We are looking for an energetic, highly inspired, motivated and professional person, who has knowledge of general school office procedures, professional office environment, strong service-related people skills and strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
The successful applicant should be willing to be part of our hard working team. The position is commencing on 3rd January 2017 and is for full time only.
- Serving as a contact person for parents to call or contact with questions/concerns about the school services or specific activities and events.
- Help organize activities that foster and increase relations between the school and parents.
- Assist with the distribution of school staff communication/materials as need or required.
- Coordinate general office operations as needed or required.
- Processing teachers’ insurance, visa and work permit also update and record all visa and work permit details.
- Making VDO presentation weekly and photo taking for school events.
- Processing of student visas and students letters such as request for visa, certificate of student status, certificate of attendances/graduation.
- Support school in administrative matters as required.
- Support school admission team in welcoming prospective parents and provide appropriate school information during the school tour.
- Assist director in doing market research, gather information, coordinate and contact to the relevant person and organization for the new project.
- Maintain the Head Teacher’s appointment and schedule interview appointment.
- Copy and distribute documents/forms signed by the head teacher, including but not limit to professional development, checks, invoices, personal day requests, etc.
- Collect information, type agenda and take minute in school meetings.
- Enter data analysis information onto spread sheets and school database system
- Thai national with Bachelor in any related filed
- Good service mind, willing to help others and enjoy working with children
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Thai
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Service-minded, hardworking and responsible
The school offers remuneration package as follow:
- Salary dependent upon education and qualifications
- Life and accidents insurance
- Free school meals.
If you would like to apply for a position at our school please e-mail your curriculum vitae (CV) or
resume and recent photograph via click APPLY NOW
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please visit our school website for more information about us at www.kensington.ac.th