Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
Key Features of the Role:
Business & Technology Integration professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. They must have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, Consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change. Consultants also need to have a working knowledge of the industry and/or the functional areas they serve.
SAP IS Retail – professionals design, implement and deploy Retail-ERP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Retail - ERP applications process design and configuration; ERP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and ERP application technical architecture.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead Business team member to design, test, and deploy the template (required for Manager level up)
- Lead design and confirmation workshop with business users (required for Manager level up)
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Provide functional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyze, define the support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications.
- Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Experienced in designing business process and requirement for the SAP IS Retail implementation
- Manage business team detailed work plan in alignment with overall project work plan
- Coordinate with the client to validate the design, resolve issues, to ensure proper design and template alignment.
At least 3 year experience in SAP IS Retail implementation
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.