SAP Project Manager
- Ability to provide insights knowledge either within specific product area, and or across all products.
- Identify customer requirements, and define requirements and design applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT, MIS or related fields
- At least 8-year working experience in SAP area
- Have gone through full lifecycle of business solution, operating model, and designed & built cutover custom systems.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
We invest considerable resources in a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster and tailor your career plan. Our employees each average 67 hours of training per year. This includes classroom learning, online courses, interaction via networks and communities as well as mentoring. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package that includes annual leaves, flexible work arrangements, a flexible benefits scheme, transportation allowances, and professional memberships to name a few.
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about this and other job opportunities? We’re looking to grow our network of exceptional professionals and we’re hoping you’ll join our Talent Connection. Once you’ve signed up, we will keep you informed about events and career opportunities that match your interests.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 289,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.