- Responsible to User’s problem and Integration from other application
- Recognize issues, take ownership and drive to resolution
- Lead continuous improvement within area of responsibility
- Configuration on SAP in FI/CO Module
- Proposed opportunity of improvement in area
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Business Administration or related field.(Accounting would be advantage)
- Good understanding of FI/CO business processes, standards and practices of related applications
- Integration expertise with other SAP modules will be highly value
- Experience in Oracle and SQL Server will be a plus.
- Good analytical, problem-solving andconsulting skills
- Good communication skills, service mind, good team player and logical thinking.
- Good command of English at intermediate level
- Service mind is a must
- Basic ABAP, SQL programming would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for the position, please click 'apply now' or contact:
Ms. Chananya T.
081-614-7671, 02-631-0464 *2206