I.T. Applications and Services Company Limited (ITAS), a subsidiary of Shin Corporation, is a consulting service providing company formed in January of 2000. Although the company may has recently been established, ITAS has a long history starting in 1997 as a matrix organization consisting of experienced IT personals and key business users implementing SAP R/3 for companies within Shin Group. After successfully rolled out R/3, this organization has transformed itself into a customer focused and process driven company providing SAP R/3 operational service as well as other enhancement Shin Corporation and its subsidiaries may need to fulfill their dynamic business requirement.
Our mission is not only providing services to Shin Group. ITAS is a certified SAP National Implementation Partner. Our consultants have wide variety of expertise ranging from Telecommunications to Trading and Distributions. We believe in long term partnership with our clients. By working together side by side as the same team, ITAS is confident that we can deliver the solution that are customized exactly to your requirement on time and within budget. After all, Customer satisfaction is the most important key success indicator for ITAS.
SAP Application Consultant
- Preparation and contribution to the process of gathering requirement and design workshops, take directions and configure the SAP system, demonstrate and gain acceptance from the customer.
- Design and implement business process changes.
- Preparation of Business Process Procedures, Functional Specification, Test Scenarios, and User manuals.
- Coordination and execution of application testing (functionality and customizing)
- Perform any administrative tasks that are involved in a project.
- Implementation, testing and verification of change requests
- Document modifications of and changes to the business processes.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Second level application support.
- Root cause analysis.
- Provide problem resolution.
- Make implemented corrections available in production environment.
- Investigation and resolution of incidents and problems.
- Responsible for testing of proposed solutions and for maintenance of solution databases.
- Continually develop SAP core skills and business knowledge based on accumulated experience.
- Operates as a team member. Continually reports progress. Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and qualities preferred:-
- Age between 20-30
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science, MIS, AIS or other related fields.
- 3 – 5 Years Experience in SAP.
- Pleasant personality, energetic and good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, analytical thinking and problem solving and highly service-minded.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Contact : Suthatip Patipat
Resource Development Department
I.T. Applications and Services Company Limited
388 Tower B (S.P Building), Phahonyothin Road, Samsen Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel : 02-273-0760
Website : http://www.itas.co.th