Sales Training & Capability Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the Consumer Business in Thailand. Our respected client is seeking a professional with at least 5 years' Sales Training & Capability manager, to be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Performance Management Consultants
- Manage external consultants and NPOs for the customization / development of programs which specifically meet sales training needs and sales performance improvement initiatives: research, program design, testing/validation of programs before implementation
- Training & Development program vendors
- Manage external vendors for customization/development of programs which specifically meet sales training and sales management development needs: research, program design, testing/validating of programs before implementation
- Sales Performance Improvement system Management
- Execute a consistent "Performance Improvement" approach for identifying and implementing suitable interventions in line with organization vision ad mission
- Develop and manage existing customer relationships
- Seek and capitalize on cross/up-selling opportunities to increase customer spending
- Provide comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts
- Drive new business through visits to prospects and call calling
- Training Systems Management
- Develop a consistent approach to sales learning that is leading edge and "accelerated learning" based, through the acquisition and cascade of leading edge learning technologies
- Initiate and support new business model and business structure to Thailand team in term of business and capability roadmap
- People Management
- Sharing team vision and mission to provide sales function with practical program to boost sales performance. Respect individual career plan, incumbent need to foster the good relationship and partnership with them to make preferable consequences and at the same time need to realize necessary competency development inside them
- Thai National
- Bachelor's degree in Business or any related fields
- Minimum 5 year experience in Sales Training field
- Good command of English; both written and verbal communication
- Experience working in food & beverage industry will be an advantage
If you are a self-motivated Sales professional with a passion for supply chain, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Prathana Pawa at PPawa@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2565 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.