SALES SUPPORT MANAGER – FOOD INGREDIENTS
Our client is a multinational food flavoring and ingredients company which is headquartered in the Netherlands. In Thailand, they have a small manufacturing facility with around 15 employees, however they plan to increase production by 300% over the next year. They are seeking aSales Support Manager to join the facility in Samut Prakan.
SAMUT PRAKAN – MANUFACTURING
UP TO 70K/MONTH
The Sales Support Manager will report to the Head of Sales Support located overseas at the HQ in the Netherlands. He/she will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to the sales team related to contract issuance, report writing and data administration.
- Respond to sales enquiries from customers.
- Prepare the contracts once the deals have been secured by the sales team.
- Ensure that the team are delivering the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Provide regular training for staff to ensure continuous improvement and development.
- Other admin-related sales support duties as needed.
- Qualified to degree level in any subject.
- 5 + years of sales admin, order fulfilment and customer services experience within the manufacturing sector. Food background is advantageous.
- Proficiency in various CRM and ERP applications.
- Good command of spoken / written English.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to travel to Europe for Training for 1 month upon hiring
This multinational food organization is renowned for truly valuing their employees. You will be rewarded with a generous pay package including laptop provision and international training/career opportunities.
All interested candidates, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. SALES SUPPORT MANAGER – FOOD INGREDIENTS 02 726 9217, or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.