SALES SUPERVISOR – MEDICAL DEVICES
Our client is headquartered in Singapore, and is a leading provider of air products including vacuum pumps, blowers and compressors. The business caters to multiple sectors within the medical and electronic engineering industries. They are currently seeking a professional to sell the company’s products to medical businesses across the Thailand region.
UP TO 60K/MONTH
The Sales Supervisor will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for driving up sales of the company’s medical air products.
- Focus on activities to increase brand awareness in the local market.
- Keep track of competitor movements and assess their position within the Thai market.
- Analyze data and produce reports to present to the assigned departments.
- Conduct sales processes in accordance with company policy to ensure that actions are aligned with objectives.
- Conduct on-site visits and attend trade fairs.
- Use market research to target potential new customers.
- Other sales-related ad-hoc tasks may need to be completed as required.
- Qualified to degree level in medical technology or a related subject.
- 3 + years of sales experience related to medical technology products, preferably medical air products e.g. oxygen pumps, blood pressure pumps.
- Preferably possess own vehicle.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Good presentation and customer engagement skills.
This company is offering a very generous remuneration package. This will include extensive benefits such as transportation reimbursement, generous annual leave allowance and a salary increase after the probationary period.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.SALES SUPERVISOR – MEDICAL DEVICES to fax 02 726 9217, or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.