Sales Supervisor (Bangkok, UPC area)
VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
Focus in Bangkok area and Up-country area and supervise sales representative team. Experienced salesman competent to maintain and service existing Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), customer and develop new business where opportunities occur. As a leader, the Sales Supervisor will train, motivate and control the Sales Force Team and is responsible for maximizing team effectiveness, controlling and developing the territory. Develop good business relationship with KOLs and customers through field visits.
Building Organization Capacity
- Develop selling abilities of assigned resources (train, coach, evaluate and develop his team).
- Emphasize on teamwork and spirit.
- Follow up on daily / weekly basis corporate training.
Building the Business
- Achieve volume target for all products.
- Develop outlets sales and increase of coverage and penetration.
- Identify issues (problems or opportunities) that will effect sales volume and take action proactively in coordination with Management.
- Review journey plan on a monthly basis, stock levels and operational effectiveness of the Team in coordination with Management.
- Assist in setting monthly target to his team in relation to the potential of each territory.
- To spend 90% of time in the field supported with field contact reports.
- To develop conceptual selling presentations for the team and to train them on the use.
- Make sure that all the team members are trained to use the paper or sell tools (where available) and provide them with support needed.
- Degree in Bachelor of Science Program in Nutrition, Nursing or related filed
- At least 3 years’ in sales management experienced in OBGYN and/or pediatric
- Good understand of business functions, strong in sell territories
- Strong influencing skills, proactive, hand-on approach, thinking and problem solving
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop people
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken Thai and English
- Proficient PC skills
Human Resources Department
Valor Health Co., Ltd.
2/22 Iyara Tower, 10th Fl. Chan Rd., Tungwatdon, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Telephone 02-678-5150 , 083-749-6556
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
Strategy is about making choices, trade-offs;
it's about deliberately choosing to be different"