AsiaPac Healthcare Co., Ltd.
"An Equal Opportunity & Positive Action Employer"
SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEM SKINS
AsiaPAC Healthcare Co., Ltd.'s core business is in Dermatologicals / Skin Care for problem skins.
Our strong R & D affiliates and expertise has developed technological innovations for the health care industry using advanced technologies and natural extracts to bring you safe and effective products with advances in skin care.
Founding members and affiliates are dynamic industry professionals and AsiaPAC Healthcare is headquartered in Bangkok with future ASEAN perspectives in the next 5 years.
We have an exciting and focused NEW products launch program starting in January 2017.
AsiaPAC Healthcare's vision is to become a key player and a trusted brand in the skin care industry in the ASEAN region.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ SALESS 01
AsiaPAC Healthcare Co., Ltd. is looking for a self-motivated, energetic and outgoing person with strong leadership skills to join our team as the Sales Supervisor.
The sales supervisor will be the intermediary between the upper levels of management and the sales team to ensure implementation of management decisions or policies by the sales team.
The Sales Supervisor will assist the Management in achieving sales goals and objectives, by implementing and revising sales strategies and by directing and motivating the sales team and to provide the service necessary to maintain a strong on-going business relationship with customers.
- Responsible for launching new products into the domestic market
- Hiring, training, motivating, streamlining, coaching, counseling the sales team
- Organize sales team schedules and evaluates on-the-job performance of sales team
- Implement sales campaigns: assign territories and leads, set attainable objectives by sales forecasts
- Ensure the sales team has the tools to promote and sell the complete line of products
- Assist sales team to improve their performance and in achieving sales targets
- Utilize data analysis, to record sales figures and forward planning and take immediate corrective action when required
- Ensure promotions are in with action plan and company’s policies
- Preside over team meetings
- Assist the management in formulation pricing policies
- Ensure product pricing is correct
- Keeping track of inventory to keep up with fluctuating demand and supply
- Negotiate trading terms with customers
- Conduct and/or assist sales team with product presentations to customers
- Ensure individual and team productivity and sales results are accurately recorded daily.
- Communicate and handles customer concerns and issues
- Provide the sales team and support staff with the necessary tools and knowledge to address these functions
- Maintain a pristine record of customer activities, feedbacks and satisfaction in accordance with company policy
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products and building networks
- Monitor and feedbacks on competitors and their activities
- Identify future and current trends concerning sales strategies, marketing campaigns, etc. that appeal to consumers
- Stays current with updated and relevant information in related field
- Male/Female – Thai Nationality
- Age: 27-40 years old
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Major in marketing, diploma or degree will be an advantage
- 1-2 years experience in similar position in skin care or OTC pharmaceutical product industry
- Good command of English language
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong coaching and performance management skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Sales person with high achievement track records and looking for career advancement are encouraged to apply
- Basic salary commensurates with work experience
- Fixed 13th month salary applicable upon confirmation
- Monthly incentive based on sales team’s performance.
- Year End incentive based on sales team’s performance
- Additional Year End bonus based on company performance
- Social security