The MANN HUMMEL Group is a German company with a history over 75 years, leading global expert for filtration solutions and development partner and original equipment supplier to the international automotive and mechanical engineering industries and we have production facility more than 50 locations worldwide. The group’s product portfolio includes air filter systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, cabin filters, as well as filter elements for vehicle. MANN HUMMEL has recently set up New Plant in Indonesia and now looking for self motivated candidate to join our Thailand team.
Responsible for the business development for the business unit of AA-IAM, IF-IAM, WIX, VOKES. Sourcing and develop market & business plan for those business units in Thailand. Finding business partners that is capable to comprehend the demand of IAM business unit. Support in analyzing and reporting sales movements for local business.
- Responsible for Sales activities Market study for Thailand countries
- Identify and develop suitable partners.
- Support organizational business growth by seeking opportunities for new business in every business unit.
- Develop current business partners and provide technical and sales support
- Making sales planning with partners and support for realization
- Ensures compliance to statutory requirements, abide laws and regulations in assigned local territory; responsible to acknowledge to the organization in terms of laws enforcement throughout business transaction
- Getting support and assistance in all relevant MH subsidiaries
- Socio economy turmoil, political instability, and currency fluctuation affects decision making and strategy derailment.
- Responsible in SD-SAP function assigned for KAM.
- Degree in Engineering (preferable Mechanical or Chemical) or Diploma with 5 years hands on working experience in engineering or filtration business.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in engine field.
- SAP is a plus.
Knowledge & Skills
- Management planning and strategizing skills
- Technical competencies in mechanical and chemical application
Foreign language/Computer ability：
- Comprehensible in English and various local languages
- Process and Systems orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Communication, Negotiation and Presentation skills
- Required to travel to customer sites and premises to resolve arising issues.
- Able to working at Bangkok Province .
Key Performance Indicators/Key Result Areas
- Market investigation
- Set up and develop new business partners
- Manage and support existing business partners
- Market development of assigned business units
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Interested candidates please send application letter with your resume stating full qualifications, experience, current as well as expected remuneration and a recent photograph to address below.
MANN AND HUMMEL (Thailand) Ltd.
Head Office: 247 Lumpini 2 Tower, Room 101 , 1st Floor,
Ratchadamri Rd., Lumpini Pathumwan , Bangkok , Thailand 10330
Rayong branch : 500/124 Heamaraj Eastern Seaboard Moo 3 , Tambol Tasit
Amphur Pluckdang , Rayong Provinces , Thailand 21140