Sales (IT - Telecommunication)/Sales
Nera (Thailand) Ltd
- Thai nationality ONLY
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering or related field.
- 10 years or higher experiences in sales development activities with customers in IT and Telecommunication market segment.
- Having knowledge in requirement of following solutions in Enterprise & Telco market.
- IP Network
- Optical Network
- Network Security Solution
- Good experiences to communicate and convince customers to realize in our networking product & solution benefits.
- Having the introducing and following up the pipeline opportunities with prospected new & current customers until project achievement.
- Good relationship with own customers in Telco & Enterprise market will be preferred.
- Think out of box, be initiator, leadership
Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased Telecommunication & IT business.
Communicate as appropriate within prospected telecommunication & IT customers to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your customer accounts.
Create sufficient sale funnels to fulfil sales quota
sell company’s core products and services, which approved by HQ
Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
Research and build relationships with new clients.
Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
Able to perform and participate in pricing the solution/service.
Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
Meet the assigned target sales numbers.
Provide monthly sales reports to management
Report to head of Network Infrastructure (NI) and Country Manager
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Nera (Thailand) Ltd
Nera (Thailand) Ltd