For over 170 years Macmillan’s pioneering spirit and reputation for quality has enabled us to build lasting relationships with teachers and educators around the world.
Today, as education changes, we’re adapting with it to provide the solutions that enhance the teaching and learning experience for everyone - whether that’s a child learning their first words of English, a class engaging with a locally focused curriculum or a higher education student writing their first thesis.
Line Manager: ELT Sales Manager, Thailand
Location: Thailand, Bangkok and province
Purpose of the role: This position exists to build market share of Macmillan Language Learning products. This will be achieved through the development of an annual sales plan for a defined geographical area covering all market segments.
- At the beginning of each quarter, submit to the manager a quarterly territorial action plan detailing planned actions that will result in the achievement of the allocated individual sales target and other targets set by the line manager. In the plan, align visiting strategies with planned product promotions, coordinate sales activities with local partners and distributors, participate in and/or hold appropriate promotional events and list target institutions and visiting strategies for each.
- Complete the quarterly territorial action plan within allocated budget and record all sales activities.
- Take ownership of all market segments in the territory and build future business through the expansion of prospects in NEXUS.
- Provide timely customer service for all prospects in the territory and follow up on all potential leads.
- Research and understand market and customer needs and trends.
- Compile company reports and undertake research tasks as necessary.
- Undertake any additional task reasonably assigned by the line manager.
Skills & Knowledge:
- University or college graduate.
- More than 2 years of experience.
- Able to demonstrate consultative sales techniques that lead to product promotion in meetings with customers and prospects.
- Able to present product and services to decision making committees in both English and Thai
- Good interpersonal skills, to build important internal relationships with key account customers
- Customer focus (internal and external customers)
- Relationship Building / Teamwork
- Managing Complexity incorporating decision making, planning and organization, and resilience
- Strategy & Planning
For more details and to apply, click "Apply Now"
Macmillan Education Thailand,
Gypsum Metropolitan Tower, 15th Floor B
539/2 Sri-Ayudhaya Road, Ratchthevi, Bangkok 10400
Tel: 02 642 4241-2
To find out more about Macmillan Education see: www.macmillanenglish.com