Ducati Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Constantly updatedemand forecast in medium to long term (rolling 6-12 months) and plan production and Inventory accordingly (sales planning).
- Manage delivery plan to markets in short-term (product allocation) includingcolor mix management.
- Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit and collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time.
- Generation of documents needed to complete sales process, i.e.: proforma invoice, shipping documents control.
- Coordinate shipment process from order-to-ship up to delivery to the market.
- Conduct external research on market competitiveness and consolidate macros and industry statistics for business making decisions and market growth projection (if applicable).
- Provide indication to the manufacturing department for urgent bikes.
- Bikes order management on SAP (orders collection, orders management) with all importers (clients).
- Credit line check with finance department if not automated.
- Continuouslymonitor and prioritizeproduct availability.
- Provideinformation to the logistic department for shipmentpick-ups.
- Provide sales and inventory reports to the Sales PlanningManager (daily and monthly based).
- Areas of planning responsibility: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Korea, New Caledonia, Nepal, India, Taiwan and any other market as required.
- Analyze with importers and sales team how to increase in market share, volumes and mix, how to manage importer and dealer inventory.
- Highlight demand gap between forecast and current trends, support on monitoring risk of obsolescence trough the distribution channel.
- Overview of homologations process.
- Resolve customer complaints and enquiries if needed.
- Support dealers network development.
- Any duties assigned by GM S&M (related to marketing, PR, outbound logistics and so on)
- Co-ordinate with external research house to ensure data integrity and generate analytical study from available sales database.
- Manage sales system and database to ensure efficient and accurate data processing
- Support for sales budget definition and monitoring.
- Price list management on SAP.
- Client master data management on SAP.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of related experience ideal background in a sales/marketing, including 2 years project management experience.
- Direct account management &/or HQ planning experience
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in SAP preferred.
- Keen on precision and numerical analysis.
- Capable of problems solving.
- Understanding of Automotive Industry
- Proactive, helpful and friendly approach with external contact points
- Motorcycle enthusiast preferred
- Exposure to decision support tools/data
- Proven ability to lead, own, and drive programs and processes
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Open, collaborative communication style
- Ability to negotiate for joint value
- Process optimization
- Basic salary + Housing Allowance
- Fixed Bonus ( 1 Month ) receive in December of the year
- Variable Bonus ( Maximum 1 Month ) receive in April of next year (before Songkran)
- 5 Working Monday – Friday ( 08.20 -17.20 )
- Free shuttle bus support
- Free lunch
- Life & Medical insurance
- Free uniforms
Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume in English, stating present and expected salaries, enclosing a recent photograph and ensuring the e-mail subject bears the reference “Financial Analyst” by "Apply Now" Button
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Ducati Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ducati Motor (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Ducati builds emotions. The world's most attractive motorcycles are the result of a deep commitment to racing competitions; they are the purest expression of refined skill, unmistakable design and above all, a great passion for bikes. Ducati’s enviable status within the international motorcycling community and the highly prestigious position of our brand are the result of the constant commitment, intelligence, skills and professionalism of our staff. Passion, an obsession for quality and the pursuit of excellence are the factors which distinguish people who work for Ducati.