SALES & MARKETING MANAGER – FOOD INGREDIENTS
Our client is a food producer headquartered in the Netherlands specializing in savory ingredients and flavors. Supplying their products from both their Thailand and European sites, their products are used in everyday cooking from soups and noodles to processed foods. Due to rapid growth, the client is seeking a dynamic Sales & Marketing Manager to assist with their Thailand operations.
SAMUT PRAKAN – SALES
UP TO 100K/MONTH
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager Asia, the successful candidate will be required to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain existing business relations as well as scope out new ones.
- Be able to conduct relevant market research and based on that create a development plan to integrate into overall strategy.
- Coordinate activities with headquarters in the Netherlands as well as the Thai branch.
- Liaise with customers and clients in order to nurture relationships and build brand loyalty.
- Set sales targets, carry out sales analysis and produce sales reports/budgets.
- Manage imports & exports with the team.
- 5 years + of experience in Sales & Marketing within the food industry preferably with a background within the food ingredients / flavouring industry.
- Food science or any food-related background.
- Fluent in Thai as well as good command of speaking and writing in English.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess qualities for a future Country Manager/Regional Sales Manager role.
- Flexible, independent, logical and proactive.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the right candidates which includes an annual performance-based bonus.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. SALES & MARKETING MANAGER - FOOD INGREDIENTS to fax 02 726 9217, or or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.