Sales & Marketing Manager - Fashion Apparel
Robert Walters Thailand
A well-known fashion apparel company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to overlook the business of one of their women's clothing brands.
About the Sales & Marketing Manager - Fashion Apparel Role:
Reporting directly to the Assistant Managing Director, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities and manage a team of ten.
- Initiate sales strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements and implement change to achieve sales operational objectives
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances
- Forecast and develop annual sales; analyse trends and results; recommend pricing strategies; monitor costs, competition, supply, and demand to determine annual and gross-profit plans
- Apply marketing communication tools and trade promotion programs; develop field sales action plans to accomplish sales objectives
- Overlook visual merchandising
- Research, identify, and capitalise on market opportunities; improve product ranges; coordinate new product development to improve product marketability and profitability
- Perform effective people management: train and motivate the team
- Search for prospective locations for new store openings
- Monitor daily sales
To succeed in the Sales & Marketing Manager - Fashion Apparel role, you must have a strong background in retail businesses, preferably in fashion retail.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration or any related field
- Five years' experience in Sales & Marketing management of fashion retail business
- At least two years' experience at a managerial level with ability to run the business unit independently
- High maturity with strong leadership, people management and presentation skills
- Initiative with strong creativity and fashion sense
- Can do attitude, result oriented, self-initiative, maturity and high integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
The successful Sales & Marketing Manager - Fashion Apparel will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its office.
If you have a great passion for fashion and a proven success in the Sales & Marketing field in retail business, this Sales & Marketing Manager - Fashion Apparel role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.