Sales & Marketing Executive (Japanese)
Puri Co., Ltd.
- Be the conduit between our head office in Bangkok and field based team in Japan, controlling inventory, processing orders, and coordinating our sales and marketing departments while protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Liaise with our internal and external offices to ensure the creation, production and delivery of marketing materials across print and digital, internal and external channels while translating English materials, ad copy, and documents to Japanese and vice versa.
- Maintain and build new relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements and anticipating new opportunities to drive expansion and growth of our Japanese markets.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Liaise with our Japanese office and business partners on store openings, promotional projects while maintaining, developing, and nurturing close relationships.
- Male or Female, between 25-35 years of age.
- Nationality : Thai or Japanese
- Must be fluent and have an excellent command of both written and spoken English and Japanese.
- University degree in marketing or a related field with at least 5 years of marketing related work experience.
- Focused approach to delivery, remaining calm and considered under pressure while meeting/exceeding weekly/monthly targets and deadlines.
- Enthusiastic “can do” approach which inspires confidence in others.
- Professional and approachable demeanor with excellent communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is considered an asset but not mandatory.
- Ability to speak Thai is not mandatory but is considered an asset.
Employee Benefits :
How to apply:
Human Resources Department Puri Company Limited
Unit 1701, 17th Floor, Smooth Life Tower, 44 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (0) 2234 7888 Fax: +66 (0) 2234 8881
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Puri Co., Ltd.
Puri Co., Ltd.
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
PAÑPURI is a modern-day lifestyle brand with an Eastern philosophy. Established in 2003, PAÑPURI offers high-quality skincare, personal care as well as wellness products and services that combine a wide range of traditional plants, roots and flowers with a modern well-being approach. PAÑPURI represents a place where we awaken to the perfect balance and harmony between our inner and outer selves, believing in the Eastern philosophy that true beauty is more than skin-deep and comes from within.