Sales/ Marketing /Dealer Management/ Account Manager
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Upon Experience
Our Client is one of global company who expertise in producing tire.
- Liaison in the relationship between franchisee and franchiser encouraging and creating a positive relationship in all assigned Point of Sale(POS), supporting them and providing the franchisee with answers directly (when it’s in their competence) or after talking with franchiser experts
- Implement, in all assigned POS, the dealer manuals and Franchise work instructions provided by the dealer Franchise Manager.
- Set up with the franchisees an agreed upon yearly business plan covering volumes and turnover for each product & service category
- Involve Sales Force, where necessary and regularly follow up with all the assigned POS on the status of the yearly business plan, and propose corrective actions as needed
- Define with franchisees an annual training plan and ensure the plan is fulfilled. Provide support for staff training (commercial and technical)
- Using the provided format, check the POS standards on every visit, thereby ensuring that the POS is in compliance with the dealer referential
- Define with the franchisees action plans as a result of the previous dealer audit results and work to increase their audit score
- Define agreed annual communication & publicity investment plan with franchisee
- Establishes a periodic formalized follow-up of the defined action plans and proposes corrective actions in case of gaps.
The Essential Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor or higher in Retail, Marketing, Finance or related.
- 5 years in the field of automotive industry.
- Good knowledge in retail operation expertise/experience in after sales or Sales in auto industry is the advantage, ability to convince, motivate people, communication skill is a core talent as this person must communicate to each staff level in the shop, analysis of customers P&L and be able to read balance sheet
- Good in presentation skill.
- Good command of English.
- Must to driving and has own license.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary via website or more information please call K.Kanjana
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II, 142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 145 , Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 60 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.