SALES MANAGER -TRADITIONAL TRADE (FOOTWEAR)
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is one of the well-established footwear brands in Thailand.Due to its expansion, our client now requires a suitably qualified person to join its team in the position ofSales Manager (Traditional Trade)
70,000 – 90,000 Baht/month + commission
- Being responsible for sales plan and channel strategy to achieve the sales target with profitable sales growth indistributor / traditional trade channels.
- Leading, supervising and motivatingthe sales team to increase sales and meet individual and team sales targets.
- Working closely with the marketing team for planning & initiating trade promotions to ensure smooth implementation and evaluating and sharingcampaign results with the team.
- Developing, implementing and evaluating activation campaignat store level to build product growth for key channel.
- Establishing trade relationships with key wholesalersand distributors to have their collaboration and support on sales/marketing campaigns by regularly visiting them.
- Thai nationality, aged30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in FMCG sales – traditional traderole with 2 years plus in a manager position.
- Direct experience in a footwear business will be an advantage.
- Good communication, analytical and planning skills.
- Good leadership and sales management skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English.
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.