McMorran Associates Co., Ltd.
We are looking for a career minded National Sales Manager for Thailand. You will come from food & beverage, packaging, ingredients, chemicals or similar.
You are not expected to come from a long term sales management position but rather a mix of sales and some sales management. This will lead to “training up” and a much senior role as you absorb the company culture. A “flare” for team & leadership, excellence and a great attitude are the most critical soft skills.
You will be responsible for sales in the food and beverage sectors. Your customers will include well recognized global brands. Your direct reports will comprise of 3-4 area Managers and your indirect reports will number up to 15 sales representatives. You may come from a variety of businesses including water treatment, F&B packagers, feed mills, chemicals and related businesses.
You are expected to be personable, family oriented and to learn from your experiences and activities. Therefore, your positive attitude is a critical factor. If this sounds like you, we would be keen to chat!
Sales Manager Thailand
Our client is a global leader. With over 20,000 employees worldwide, revenues exceed 12 billion USD. Growth is good and there are plans for even stronger growth moving forward. This is a true “blue chip” multinational. Founded over 90 years ago, our client is a highly successful and diverse company. Customer relationships are keys to their success.
- Direct report the Director
- Key focuses will be team leadership and senior business development
- The primary challengeis to grow sales incrementally
- Lead business development at the front line
- Oversight, management, motivation and discipline (when necessary) of Area Managers
- Support the team in all ways
- Planning, preparation and execution of sales strategies
- Travel/ field work
- Day to day discipline in delivery
- Superior client relationship building
- Facilitator of direction and strategy
Tactical skills/ qualifications
- Relevant degree from a recognized University
- Minimum 5 years in a related sales environment
- Some experience managing sales people
- Proven track record of superior sales and business development
- From a related business
- Understanding of customer sectors (food & beverage)
- Hands on
- Experience in working closely with key decision-makers
- Open to male or female
- Experienced traveler
- Age: 30-40 years old
- Thai National only
- English at conversational level
Strategic Skills / Competencies
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, a team player
- Desire to reach goals
- Motivated to learn, grow, lead a team
- long term perspective and vision
- Loves a challenge
- Planner, good manager of resources, a true professional attitude
- Emotionally intelligent
- Strong communications (English at a “good” level”)
- Persuasive and polished (relationship building skills)
The Company offers an exciting challenge a great working environment, “training up”and career growth to the right candidate. A very attractive package including salary, commissions and car allowance and is available. Please submit your resume in unformatted word document via "Apply Now" or call directly to Rick at 085 234 0408 Bon: 081 684 0542. Please provide your current salary, if you would and in the strictest of confidence.