Sales Manager Process Instrumentation (249507)
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for sales of process instruments in process industries in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia
- Team lead for sales and service engineers
- Definition of sales strategy with target customers, markets and products
- Sales channel management (End-customer, EPC's and Partners)
- Generate prospects and development of new business opportunities
- Presentation of company portfolio and consulting for optimum solution
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in sales or related function in process industry environment
- Solid technical background in process instrumentation (level, flow, pressure, tempearture)
- Good decision making, communication, coaching and presentation skills
- Good of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.