SALES MANAGER – CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading chemical importer and distributor for several industries, especially to food, pharmaceutical, textile, feed businesses, etc. They have a reputation for reliability in terms of product quality, delivery and service. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of Sales Manager – Chemical Industry.
50,000 – 80,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for developing new business with target customers
- Developing excellent relationships with clients and prospective customers.
- Providing product knowledge as well as support to customers
- Preparing proposals and quotations with product support information.
- Managing the sales strategies to achieve the sales target and increase business opportunities in the chemical industry
- Achieving company KPIs
- Setting the pricing strategy and selling prices by discussing with the Management level
- Forecasting price trend and analyzing competitors and factors which may impact the company’s business
- Negotiating with clients or prospective customers in order to close sales
- Improving customer satisfaction based on their feedback
- Travelling in Thailand as per location of customers.
- Handling sales activities e.g. trade show and exhibition
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering, Polymer Science, Food Science or Business Administration.
- Male or female, aged 33 - 40 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales, product management or marketing development
- Working experiences in the feed or food industries, especially involving chemicals is advantageous
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work independently
- Have own car and able to travel frequently
- Proficient in using MS. Office, especially MS. Excel
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.