Sales Manager/Branch Manager - Fitness Center
Argyll Scott Asia
(BKK and outside of BKK)
Our client is an international company in the food equipment, appliances and food services industry. They are looking for a talented individual for the Sales Manager to join their growing company here in Thailand
- Manage day-to-day operations of sales team to drive, deliver and exceed pre-determined membership sales targets
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members
- Further develop and implement sales strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting
- This role focuses on 5 core areas: Operations, Service, Finance, admin and reporting, People, and other bits and pieces
- Minimum 2 years' experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated progress through the company leadership pipeline
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Understanding of health and fitness industry
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - intermediate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database - intermediate
- Fluent written and spoken Thai and English language
If you are a self-motivated sales professional with a passion for sales and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Prathana Pawa at PPawa@argyllscott.com or call directly on +66 02-107-2565 for a confidential discussion.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle to senior management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.