SALES MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE TOOLS / EQUIPTMENT
Our client is a leader in the high-end tool and equipment manufacturing sector. Employing 12,000 people globally, this American company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has been operating for over 100 years. They are now seeking a Sales Executive to join their centrally-located Bangkok office.
RAMA 3 – INDUSTRIAL TOOLS
UP TO 70K/MONTH
The Sales Manager will report directly to the Country Operations Manager, and there will be dotted line reporting to the Regional Sales Manager based abroad. The sought-after candidate will be responsible to sell our client’s high end automotive tools and instruments throughout Thailand. He/she will be required to fulfil the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handle sales of company’s range of automotive equipment products in industrial markets
- Strategize, prioritize and monitor business plans to meet sales goals and objectives
- Develop product and sales strategies to grow business in targeted industrial segments
- Develop marketing and promotion programs to build brand name and drive volume
- Increase market share as well as expand distribution channels and customer base
- Develop and manage key accounts
- Qualified to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or a related subject.
- 2-3 + years of related technical sales experience. Those with a background in managing dealers and resellers are at an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years in a supervisory role that manages a small sales team
- Experience in handling distribution channels as well as managing resellers/dealers
- Team player with a mature personality and the ability to work independently under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Thai
- Must possess own vehicle
- Flexible to travel domestically within Thailand
This multinational company is renowned for providing their employees with an industry-leading compensation package and benefits such as generous transport allowances, commission, and medical/dental coverage.
Thai nationals, please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref.SALES EXECUTIVE – AUTOMOTIVE TOOLS to fax 02 726 9217, or click on "Apply Now"
Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Smart Search is a subsidiary of Campanella and Associates Recruitment Company Limited
Floor 12th (office 3) Major Tower Thonglor
141 Sukhumvit 63 (Ekamai), Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง SmartSearch Recruitment
Smart Search commenced its operations in 2008, with the aim of assisting international and regional companies in Thailand and Asia Pacific in employing the right caliber personnel at middle-to-high levels of their organizations. We rely on our extensive database and network combined with advertised search and selection as the main sources for recruiting outstanding candidates.
Smart Search is now a Partner of a Top 10 International Recruitment Partnership of Glasford International® (www.glasford.com) and uses an extensive network of professionals internationally to further expand our clients and candidate’s interests.
With an experienced group of HR professionals each with over 2 years experience in executive level placements in Thailand, Smart Search prides itself on professionalism and a strict attention to detail. We believe strongly in people, systems, innovation and measurements.
Our unique proposition is our people, and our commitment to providing both our candidates and clients exceptional service and solutions.