Sales Manager (Beverage Brewery and Dairy sector)
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
Our Client is the leading provider of smart, sustainable solutions for cleaning and hygiene, driving increased productivity, food safety and infection prevention through the integration of new technology-enabled services and systems, ultimately enhancing our customer’s end user experience. They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experience professional to join our company in the following position:
Position: Sales Manager (Beverage Brewery and Dairy sector)
Location: Grand the nine Rama9
Job Type: Permanent
Salary Range: 100,000 THB (Up to experience)
Benefit: Social Security Fund, Group insurance, Bonus, provident fund and etc.
This position will be responsible for manage the overall sales of Brewery and Beverage channel ranging from developing the sales strategy and action plans to squeeze the sales growth to a high level.
This position will manage a team of approximately 4-5 direct reports and will work closely with the regional sales team to develop all revenue of growth. The position will also be responsible for P&L responsibilities for the sector and ensure that domestic sales operation has been aligned and comply with the corporate strategy and guidelines.
- Develop sales strategy and/ or strategic direction and projects for the sector to drive the profitable sales growth and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the execution.
- Help to develop and execute competitive business models including cross selling, value propositions, service model, skills set, organizational capabilities, pricing models, value offerings, and solution packages to meet customer needs.
- Drive profitable growth and margins for the corporateand local accounts.
- Conduct the operational control of the sales team on daily business operation to ensure that it has been complied with the defined sales strategies and guidelines.
- Driving new business acquisition.
- Develop and manage budget and P&L of sector including the margin and profit targets.
- Establish and strengthen the positive relationship with existing customers supported by a long term business plan.
- Monitor the sales performance of the sector and develop the contingency plan to boost up the sales growth in order to achieve the defined business objectives for both sales target and margin.
- Analyze the business and market trend in order to innovate the sales operation to be more efficient and effective.
- Define and analyze key customer needs, fill in and support innovation processes.
- Recruit, train, coach, and develop the sales team in order to deliver the business results as planned.
- Liaise and collaborate with other concerned parties in order to deliver the business results as desired.
- Ensure that direct reports have performed the business operation targets which need to be aligned and brought into compliance with the company code of conduct as well as company policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor degree or higher in sciences majoring in industrial chemistry, microbiology, food science, food technology, food engineering, chemical engineering.
- High preferable for solid experience in beverage Operation or selling cleaning machine / chemical product to Beverage manufacturing.
- Having at least 6 years in field sales of B2B industry with at least 3 years in managerial role.
- Good at analytical, strategic and commercial thinking, planning & organizing, negotiation, presentation, communication skills.
- Results driven, having “can-do attitude” can drive for extra miles.
- Good command in English both spoken and written
- Computer literacy focusing in Microsoft Office program, Internet
- Able to travel occasionally both domestic and oversea
Please submit a brief covering letter and your updated CV which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph to
kamolrat.c @orenburg.co.th and marisa.v @orenburg.co.th (02 634 1722 Ext. 17)
We thank you for your interest in applying for the position and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further correspondence.
Candidates are not required to pay a fee to use our services.
Visit our website at: www.orenburg.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG GROUP OF COMPANIES
ORENBURG provides specialist knowledge to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. ORENBURG provides a combination of project management support, project engineering support, construction supervision, third party/vendor inspection and recruitment and selection. The scopes of services are provided at various phases of a project ranging from exploration to production, construction to maintenance, upstream and downstream.
ORENBURG distinguishes itself by providing Human resource consultancy and Contracting services and solutions that enhance efficiency and add value to our clients’ businesses. By developing close-working relationships in the spirit of partnering, ORENBURG is able to fully understand and appreciate our clients’ and specialists aims and ambitions.
ORENBURG takes a global approach to workforce integration and as such operates through local offices with international reach and networks. Each local office is able to provide specialist support and respond to the changing demands of their local market whilst being part of a global network.
Visit our website: www.orenburg.co.th