Sales Manager (Railway and Airport Business) - (227164)
What are my responsibilities?
- Maintain and develop sales volume against EBIT follow BTA as agreed from HQ.
- Responsible to increase market share for Mobility Product portfolios.
- To establish maintain and improve on customer contacts and ensure ready avaliability of market intelligence through effective customer intelligence and communication.
- Keep abreast with all new products development and proper documented competitor information.
- Effectively communicate and brief market developments and decisions to the superior - Head of Division/ Department
- Prepare and negotiate proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management
- Proactively identify product and services improvement opportunities that will open up new markets.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in relevant business especially Railway business
- Demonstrated skills in developing long-term customer relationships marketing/sale leadership and negotiation skills
- Have decision making, initiative and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Siemens Limited
Siemens is one of the world's largest electrical engineering and electronics companies providing innovative technologies and comprehensive know-how to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded 160 years ago, the company is active in the areas of energy, industry and healthcare sectors. With a combined workforce of 475,000 employees at 850 worldwide locations sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,900 employees in Thailand taking part in our global network of knowledge and innovation. You are looking for an interesting career with a globally active company. There are numerous possibilities for pursuing your career with us. Find out more about fantastic opportunities for starting out, excellent possibilities for career development and corporate values we can offer you.