Easmed Co., Ltd.
You will Organize, plan, manage and control the product, sales, and marketing activities to ensure the sales achievement of the assigned product.
Key Accountabilities :-
- Campaign development and promotional activities to support sales teams
- Analyze their designated territory and develop a sales plan to achieve their sales target aligned with marketing strategy.
- Comprehend in-depth knowledge on core products and be able to convey fluently key message to customers at both individual and group level.
- Develop partnership with key accounts to fulfill their medical needs by company products or services.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential customers.
- Report monthly on their activities and competitors’ activities.
- Utilize effectively of all assigned Company’s resources to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Be knowledgeable and up-to-date on market information, competition, selling skill, and other information required to achieve the Company’s objectives.
- Handle complaints from customers and ensure satisfactory solutions are obtained for both customers and the Company.
- Act as a role model for sales professionals
- Male / Female, Age 30-35 years old
- At least 2 years experiences in managing sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy or related field, MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in pharmaceutical business
- Experience in Product Management Ventilater Otolaryngology-Head Neck field,Surgical and Visualization will be an advantage
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, strategic thinking, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good marketing analysis and good business planning skills
- Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation/training skill
- Computer literate and strong command of both written and spoken English
- Ability to travel and with own transportation
We offer very attractive and competitive package with excellent growth opportunities to selected candidates. If you aspire to be part of our dynamic team, please send your comprehensive resume and a recent photograph to:
90/31 Sathorn Thani Bd.,1 ,12th Floor,Unit B,
North Sathorn Rd., Silom,Bangrak,Bangkok 10500
Tel : 02 636 8600, Fax : 02 636 8601