Take responsibility for nominated National Accounts in the Writing & Home Portfolio allocated to them; This role will be a senior role within the Thailand Writing & Home (W&H) sales team as the job holder will manage some of the key National/International retailers which have been pinpointed as the dominant factor in success of W&H in Thailand and the South East Asia sales region.
- Strategy: Drive and Execute Specialist Strategy for their accounts. Lead the Joint Business Planning Process (JBP) for their nominated accounts.
- Targets: Ensure value and volume targets are met.
- Promotional work: Implement promotional programs with nominated accounts.
- Forecasting: Forecast results and demand from nominated accounts.
- Nominated accounts: Maintain contact with all aspects of the accounts.
Internal contacts with Trade Marketing, Global segment, Writing Development teams, Customer Service, Local SSC and Demand Planning teams for the purpose of exchanging information, discussing requirements or negotiating compromise.
External contacts with the designated customer base (and the equivalent departments within those), for the purpose of investigating prices, promotions or problems, explaining product changes, arranging marketing activities and promotions, and discussing sales results.
- Tertiary qualification required
- At least 8 to 10 years of senior sales or market development experience
- Demonstrated experience in consumer goods category
- Strong analytical and organizational skills matched with creative drive
- Experience in preparation of sales budgets, forecasting etc
- Effective project management skills and follow-ups
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Sound analytical skills and acute attention to details
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Advanced financial awareness is required
- Ability and desire to multi-task
( ไม่มีข้อมูล )