Sales Manager (Business Development/Export /International/Oversea)
Equator Pure Nature Co., Ltd.
- Achieve sales target and company KPIs
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Initiate export Sales meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals to achieve objective and solve issues.
- Initiate and lead the sales contact / MOU (exclusivity or agent contacts, other contacts) with an internal alignment before completing with clients.
- Handle sales negotiation and handling objections that tern in to company benefits.
- Develop sale by sales plan by assigned countries that incorporates marketing knowledge (Competitors, Price structure, Market/Retail structure).
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Have export knowledge of export process, tariff, and the market and competitors knowledge share with senior management to strengthen company plan.
- Ensure all data and information used in planning and presentation are accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are communicated to the teams.
- Work with marketing, supply chain departments to ensure that requirements are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Thai nationality or expat (Asian).
- Age: not over 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree level Business, Marketing, Finance or Marketing or related.
- GPA > 3.00 up
- At least 5 years of working experience in Export sales and international business development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Excellent Microsoft users (Excel, Powerpoint, words)
- Energetic and willing to work from ground zero
- Desire to work in entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Analytical focused and detail oriented
- Team player
No. 9/245 UM Tower, 24th Floor, Ramkhamheang Road, Suanluang, Suanluang, Bangkok 10250
"Next to the airport link Ramkhamheang stop"
** Please apply in English only**
***Only Thai, will not considering for expat***
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Equator Pure Nature Co., Ltd.
Equator Pure Nature Co., Ltd.
To create positive benefits for society through creation of hypo-allergenic, natural, environmental friendly household cleaning products, such as laundry detergent, multi-purpose cleaning solution, fabric softener, floor cleaner, dishwashing solution, and liquid soap. Our corporate office is in Bangkok and our production facility is in Nakornsawan.
Our websites include:www.equatorpurenature.com,www.pipperstandard.com
We are backed by global investors and affiliated with Equator Capital Group (www.equatorcapital.com) a U.S. based investment firm.