Sales Executive – Tailormade
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Overall Departmental Goals:
To manage all requests in timely manner (within 24 hours) with professionalism and ensure they turn into profitable sales.
Specific Purpose and Scope of Work:
Your job includes managing all incoming travel requests, and designing travel itineraries using our preferred partners and existing tools for both Groups and FIT.
- At the Khiri Travel Thailand - Tiwanon Road, Soi 24 Nonthaburi
- Design and quote itineraries as requested and according to the companies’ strategic partnerships and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provide travel information, give suggestion and advise alternatives on the travel requests.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Recognize product trends and report to appropriate departments.
- Building long-term relationship with our overseas partners and suppliers.
- Assist with reservations and Customer Relations matters where necessary.
- To embrace the IT backbone of the company; Jambix, Google+, Basecamp.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Thai National
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred.
- Deep interest in local and regional travel
- Sales oriented
- A nice team player with positive attitude
- Excellent in English communications
- Passion for travel
- Outgoing personality and good appearance
Please send an application letter indicating how you meet the key requirements, along with an updated CV including two referees, and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd.
Khiri Travel Co., Ltd. Our company was founded in 1993. We now have an enthusiastic and devoted team throughout the region. We maintain our own offices in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, indonesia, and Vietnam. Our head office is located in Nonthaburi. Khiri Travel is the choice of a rapidly growing number of discerning tour operators in the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Canada, the USA and other destinations. The one thing these companies have in common is that they want the best, personal care for their clients. We have grown by offering the highest quality on every budget level, by innovative thinking. Our mission is to be the best, most innovative travel company for the region. We get there by adhering to our company values: - Learn through acquiring and sharing knowledge in the broadest sense - Accountable and with integrity - Innovative, self critical and dedicated to self renewal - Concern for the safety of our clients - Concern for the well-being for everyone in the company - Responsible to the environment and to local communities - Eager to take on big challenges - We succeed only when we meet and exceed expectations - Work with a sense of urgency - Respect for our team, for our suppliers and utmost respect for our clients - Dedication to teamwork and harmony within the company as a whole