Savino Del Bene, whose name is homonymous of its founder, started up in Florence, Italy, at the beginning of the 1900's. The company's early focus was to develop freight forwarding services primarily towards the USA. Today, Savino Del Bene has evolved into a Global Logistics provider with a worldwide network, specialized in supply chain management, offering services for ocean, air and surface transportation.
The Savino Del Bene Group is a global operation with over 2600 employees, more than 120 wholly owned offices, 59 subsidiary offices and the support of over 100 selected agents.
Our company ranks amongst the world's top logistics providers, with a professional team available at all times in your local market. We are able to adapt to the requirements of individual markets through our widespread presence and full understanding of local customs and administrative regulations. Savino Del Bene offers tailor-made solutions combined with extremely competitive rates and professionalism.
Savino Del Bene's commitment to offering professional transportation services is rooted in our UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 quality certification. Our participation in global, national and regional transportation related organizations, ensures that our customers are always kept up to date on the latest market information and requirements.
Having been at the customer's service for over 100 years, Savino Del Bene's outlook is to face their second century of business with renewed energy and commitment.
( More info available also on the web site: www.savinodelbene.com )
Sales Executive Position Bangkok Office
- Generate new , opportunities in air/ocean freight, transportation and warehouse solutions in the area of Bangkok
- Coordination with Bangkok Office and Overseas Office
- Develop concepts and strategies with the goal of increased cargo.
- Support in house account customers to deliver program capability and realize program benefits
- Maintain ongoing relationships with customers and identify account penetration opportunities
- Strategic planning to develop long-term partnership with customers
- Control over customer interactions in the form of volumes, revenue, and also profitability
- Work closely together with sales colleagues and related functions in order to maximize sales potentials and help meet the total organization’s business
- Act as Department Champion to carry out Business Unit as the potential Branch in the future
- Ensure compliance with internal and external controls and KPI’s set at the global and regional levels
- Visit local customers/business partners
- Communicate the strategies and goals to all parties involved overseas and local
- Plan, develop and implement attractive products and services together with our product managements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related fields.
- Thai Nationality only
- 2– 4 years industry experience in Sales Executive, Business Development of (Logistics provider and/or Freight Management)
- Preferably worked with large Multi Nationals and have deep market knowledge and Sales & Marketing – Hunter background
- Solid knowledge of sales process and new business development
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess good computer skills
- Have own transportation
- Able to work effectively under high pressure and willing to travel up country and overseas when it’s required
- Station in Bangkok office
We offer attractive remuneration package and benefits. We are committed to train our talents and offer fast career evolution into managing positions to successful employees.
Industry : Logistics
Ekamai Road, Klong Ton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Ph +66 02 7143700-3 - Fax +66 02 7143515 Web: www.savinodelbene.com
(Only application with all requested information will be considered)