Sales Executive - Manufacturing Solutions
Page Group Thailand
This role will be working closely to Thailand's BU Manager and Singapore's Regional Commercial Leader in the global leading company of industrial products. You have to be able to travel and work independently within Thailand.
- Create a new business with distributors
- Main distributors are small-medium business
Our client is a premier multinational firm of fluid power products which are used in various industrial and automotive applications. The company has a good reputation and recognised by manufacturers and distributors for technological solutions. They are also the world's leading with a long history and operated in many countries around the world.
- Search for new opportunities in responded area
- Manage sales pitch, training or activities to promote our client's product
- Conduct direct or distributor joint end-market visit to develop market pull through
- Report market research and feedback to regional commercial manager and product line manager for marketing mixed and competitors counter measures
- Achieve marketing plan in-line with regional commercial manager and product line manager
- Investigate cost and sales and report market analysis
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing post-sales services
- University degree or diploma in engineering or commercial discipline
- Able to travel through the nation and work independently
- Own qualified passenger car driving license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Thai and English both written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Office: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MS Word
- Competitive Based Salary
- Fast career progression
- Bonuses and allowances
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Page Group Thailand
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.
PageGroup operates through 150 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Thailand, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.th