Pacific Cross Health Insurance PCL - Thailand’s newest yet most experienced health and travel insurance company. Though formed in 2014, our heritage dates back more than 55 years to our establishment in 1957. With our year-long experience and professionalism in the Thai insurance industry, we always strive to excel at what we are doing. We operate in an international corporate environment where staff members are at great opportunities to develop and grow. In response to the growing business, we are currently looking for high performing individuals in the following position to join our team.
Sales Executive Client Relationship (8 Positions)/Plus commission incentive
Reporting to: Manager of Client Relationship.
The company: Pacific Cross Health Insurance
- The job of a Direct Sales Executive/Agent is of find customer – both individual and group who are interested in buying insurance coverage, such as health, personal accident and travel insurance. These sales executives/agents protect policyholders against possible financial losses, large medical bills and other circumstances included in the insurance policy terms and conditions.
- Study all the products and understand them in great detail.
- Selling one or more
- Attending meetings internally and externally with prospect clients.
- types of insurance.
- Calculating premiums and providing payment options, explaining to policyholders everything there is to know about the policy, customizing group health and personal accident insurance programs based on customer requirements.
- Support Direct Sales manager in developing and executing marketing strategies to boost sales.
- Handling policy renewals and maintaining records of policyholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, business administration, or other similar fields.
- Some understanding of the English language is required for sales executives/agents to working the direct sales department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, effective written and communication skills(both English and Thai)
- Good organizational, time-management, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Disciplined enthusiastic, creative and well organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a willingness to learn.
- Creativity and good attitude.
- Insurance Business background will an good advantage
- Knowledge in local and national insurance laws, business principles and different types of insurance policies offered.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Please send your updated resume together with a recent photograph by clicking on "Apply Now"
Human Resource Department, Pacific Cross Health Insurance PCL
152 Chartered Square Building 21Fl. Unit 21-01 North Sathorn Rd. Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
(We are conveniently located near to BTS Surasak Station)
Tel. 02-4019189 Ext.351
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified***