AVision Co., Ltd.
Job Description :-
- Cooperate and support with all sales sections for telemarketing and sales activities
- Handling inbound & outbound sales calls through phone system, handling customer inquiry, generate new sales and checking potential for new opportunities
- Responsible for marketing plans and activities, creative marketing programs and promotions (marketing activities such as events, trade show, web/ online, social networking, etc.)
- Able to interact with all levels of people both internal and external.
- Customer service skills.
- Well organized, managed internal and external documents such as e-mail, quotation, newsletter.
- First Line communication with leads, partners, customers and general public
- Bachelor ‘ s Degree in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2 year experience in sales/ marketing.
- Sales/ marketing experiences in software package industries is advantageous
- Tele-sales experiences in relevant areas is advantageous, especially software package
- Competent in using computers (MS Office, e-mail, and internet programs)
- Good command in both spoken and written English
- Negotiation skills, presentation skills, pleasant personality, service mind and good communication skills, able to work with minor supervision, flexible, responsible and self-disciplined
Please send your application letter with full resume, telephone number, expected salary, availability, salary slip and recent photo or E-mail via 'APPLY NOW' , (please mentioning expected salary and date availability)
AVision Company Limited
Address: 979/52 SM Tower, 21st Floor, Paholyothin Road, Samsennai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
P: +66 2619 5838-9 F: +66 2619 5838-9 ext26
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง AVision Co., Ltd.
AVision Co., Ltd.
AVision Company Limited is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in Thailand. We exclusively focus on the Microsoft Dynamics-NAV and Microsoft Dynamics-CRM with leverage technical resources and enterprise-wide solutions.
It is because of our rapid growth, so now we are expanding working team and seeking qualified persons for the following positions: