- Being responsible for overall sales operations of the company’s services, both sea freight and airfreight services.
- Finding new potential clients and taking action to achieve sales growth with prospective customers in various types of businesses and industries.
- Achieving the sales target and the company’s objectives.
- Determining customer needs and being able to develop an effective sales strategy and plan.
- Negotiating with clients and couriers for the best rates.
- Building strong relationships with clients.
- Maintaining an understanding of the company’s competition, industry trends and market opportunities.
- Handling the preparation of sales planning, quotations and after-sales service.
- Coordinating internally to ensure all customer service issues are effectively managed
- Thai national only.
- Male / female, aged above 25-30 years old, with a pleasant personality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields.
- 1 years of experience in sales functions.
- Must be experienced in a freight forwarding services company or a related business and having good connections with various industries.
- Be patient, control mind with customer
- Excellent communication, negotiation, numeral and sales skills.
- Must have good English communication and be able to work independently.
- Adaptable and able to perform well under pressure.
Freight Connect Co., Ltd.
731 P.M. Tower, 8th Floor, Asok-Dindaeng Road,
Dindaeng, Dindaeng,Bangkok 10400