1. Plans and implements Sales & Marketing strategies in consistent with regional/corporate policies in order to expand the market, build the company image and achieve NI Sales Department targets.
2. With the cooperation from NI Fulfillment Department and Finance & Accounting Department, plans and gives advice for pricing, negotiation and selling strategies in order to manage risks of each project while responding effectively to detailed technical requirements and increasing the clients’ satisfaction.
3. Directs and controls all selling activities, sales and marketing strategies in both non-commodity and commodity market to achieve company sales targets and increase company’s profitability and growth.
4. Closely coordinate with Branch Operation in planning & implementing marketing, pre-sales and sales activities in order to expand the company’s business, achieve the company sales targets and maintain a good customers’ relationship.
5. Accountable for final clarification of detailed information to clients before signing the contract (scope of work/activities, final product, terms of payment, etc) in order to ensure that every project is effectively operated as planned.
6. Accountable for activities prior to execution of contracts which relate to commercial and technical aspects to ensure that the contract will be executed according to the agreed and approved terms, and to minimize risk exposure.
7. Maintains a good relationship with clients to ensure their maximum satisfaction and thereby leading to a long-term relationship and repeat orders.
8. Coaches and provides necessary training and development to all subordinates to increase their capabilities, productivity, creativity and motivation that will support both current functional goals and long term business growth.
9. Keeps abreast of the market and industry situation and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing clients’ requirement.
- With fast changing and competitive business environment, this position requires an ability to come up with strategies that maximize clients’ satisfaction while reducing the company’s risks.
- Jobholder also needs to adapt technical aspects to bring down the price, increase the project profitability, and meet clients’ requirement.