Sales Engineer (EN-164-16-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
REPORTING TO: Country Sales Manager
THE COMPANY: Our client is a leading European trading company in industrial engineering products.
- Develop end user new business opportunities & deliver planned sales growth promoting the full range of products specific to the Food & Beverage sector
- Generate profitable orders from existing and potential customers by visiting customer facilities and following up efforts on leads generated from website, trade shows or other market means to meet/achieve set sales targets and goals.
- Perform professional presentations and demonstrations of company products while on-site.
- Evaluate client requirements and providing solutions and appropriate applications.
- Generate and develop new customer accounts to increase revenue, by cold-calling if necessary.
- Develop and strengthening relationship with customer in the designated area and identifying new growth opportunities
- Analyse regularly your field activities, determine the improvements required, so as to bring about a high level of productivity and efficiency.
- Develop a full understanding of the industrial base allocated to you, to be aware of the market activities and the competition within this segment. Thereafter identify the sales opportunities and work earnestly to convert them into orders.
- Continually upgrade oneself through company conducted or company sponsored training and self-study in order to maintain a high standard of product knowledge and selling techniques.
- To apply the knowledge attained by making technical proposals and highlighting the benefits as well as improvements to plant efficiency to customers and prospects.
- Deliver all KPI's in line with the business plan
- Male / Female, Thai national Age 28-34 with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales Engineering of industrial pump in Food & Beverage sector is strongly preferred
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to communicate confidently with both technically-trained and non-technical customers.
- Professional presentation skills suited for presenting company’s products and solutions at various organisational levels.
- Possess strong sales initiative and relationship building skills to achieve high performance levels with minimum supervision
- Energetic, target-driven and customer-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals
- Good organisation and analytical abilities are needed
- Computer literate and fluent in English communication skill (both written and spoken)
- Possess own transport and willing to travel within Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.