SALES DIRECTOR – MEDIA & ADVERTISING
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a leading retail and hospitality business. They provide excellent retail management and hospitality with full facilities. The company is currently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Sales Director – Media & Advertising.
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 Baht/month
- Managing media communication sales strategy
- Proactively managing client relationships by maintaining frequent contact with and offering advertising media solutions.
- Being responsible for media sales performance
- Implementing the media cycle plan and sales approach to business partners.
- Developing new advertisement media & advertising through digital media, magazine, billboard, banner, etc.
- Analyzing media communication trend, surveying market needs and gathering feedback.
- Encouraging the sales team to improve sale technique, product knowledge and service quality.
- Identifying and recommending appropriate media advertising tools, sites or platforms to existing clients and new clients, both domestic and international markets.
- Having fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expenditure report, and campaign performance reports.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Marketing, Communication Arts, Public Relations, Advertising or related field.
- At least 8 years working experience in retail or hospitality with 3years or more at the managerial level.
- Having experience in an advertising and media agency will be an advantage.
- Having commercial sense and creativity.
- Possess a pleasant personality.
- Good problem solving and intercommunication skills.
- Very good in spoken and written English.
We invite qualified Thai candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via APPLY NOW
PRTR Executive Recruitment and Outsourcing Thailand
2034/99 Ital-Thai Tower 22nd Fl., New Petchburi Rd,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.