Sales Director Job (Data Centre), Bangkok, Thailand
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Additional Benefits: Performance bonus, health & life insurance, medical insurance, Provident Fund
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a subsidiary of one of Thailand’s and Asia's largest conglomerates. Our client focuses on online and digital businesses, including E-commerce, E-payment, E-services and Internet Data Centres. They provide technology and services to ensure users a pleasant experience in their ecosystem. Their internet data centre unit aims to be the greatest data centre and cloud services firm in Asia that provides cloud services as well as consulting services.
Our respected client is seeking a data centre and cloud computing professional with at least 10 years’ experience in the information technology (IT) industry for the job of Sales Director. The job is based in Bangkok, Thailand. The winning candidate will help develop sales strategies to enhance competitive position for the strategic accounts.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, also preparing activity reports.
- Provide proof points with relevant customer stories, and leave a strong & positive impression to different customer audiences of varying seniority levels and functions
- Managing and supporting to existing customers and approaching new prospects.
- Coordinating technical team to match customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Responsible for market forecasts and keep updating on the market needs, solutions and service opportunities and providing recommendations on product definition
- Managing the relevant corporate local partners and third parties.
- Bachelor’s degree (min.) related to Computer Science/Information Technology
- 10 years of experience in Data Center and Cloud Computing industry.
- Considerable communication and negotiation skills across managerial levels.
- Acknowledged leadership and motivational skills in large, cross-cultural teams.
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural environments.
- Very good communication and presenting skills in English.
- Honest person with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to travel as needed according to customer project requirements
INTERESTED? All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position please simply click the APPLY button below and please ensure that your CV is a WORD document and not a PDF. Call 02 664 4014 for more information.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
Monroe Recruitment Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
“Monroe have been superb, their customer service is great. The team there respond very quickly and go above and beyond to help throughout the recruitment process. I am always impressed with the service orientation I find when I interact with the Monroe team.”
“Monroe Consulting played a big role in expanding our organization. They understand our business, our requirements, and provide good information about the market. We are very happy with the quality of the candidates they present, and exceeded our expectations in coordinating with candidates, starting from setting up the interviews, up to the closing stage. We appreciate their honesty and professionalism. We would rate the service that they provide as excellent!”
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Professional Services, Technology, Industrial, Health and Consumer Goods sectors. Established in 1998, we initially focused on Southeast Asia with offices in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines. More recently we have opened offices in Chile, Mexico and Shanghai.
Monroe Consulting Group has been voted Best Recruitment Company APAC and Best Overseas Operation (Global Recruiter Awards) 2013, 2014 & 2015. We also won the Best Consultancy Award 2014 at The Thailand Expat Awards and Best SME at The Thailand Entrepreneur Awards 2015. We have also been voted one of the top 250 recruitment firms in the world by Recruitment International.
Our brand is built around quality, professionalism and very high ethical standards. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets which truly allows them to understand the needs of both our clients and candidates. In a world where quality attracts quality and results can be all that matter, Monroe is your committed advocate and the best external ambassador you could ever wish for.