PRTR Executive Recruitment
Our client is a global mobile advertising network operating in more than 10 countries for the past 15 years.
- Responsible for creating and delivering the sales strategy for the firm’s mobile advertising products.
- Play a fundamental role in developing future growth, and provide vision, direction and leadership.
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with strategic partners (ad agencies, mobile developers, etc).
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for the business
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities.
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth.
- Provide direction for the sales & media acquisition team.
- Visiting clients, partners and your sales team in the field
- Attend conferences, trade fairs and exhibitions.
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business, Advertising or Media
- Minimum 6 years of Internet media or media sales experience, preferred.
- A good grounding on Internet & Mobile marketing industry.
- Outstanding written, communication and account management skills.
- Outstanding computer skills including strong knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word) and presentations (MS Powerpoint).
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
Our client will offer the successful candidate an excellent remuneration package, along with exciting opportunities for fast career advancement to the next management tier. Training will be provided in both Thailand and Singapore.
PRTR Executive invites all qualified applicants to submit their resume stating their present and expected salaries via APPLY NOW
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง PRTR Executive Recruitment
PRTR Executive Recruitment
Since PRTR’s establishment in Thailand in 1990, we have been a part of a roller coaster ride called Thailand's economy. We have witnessed the highs of the property boom, the collapse of the currency, the pain Thailand suffered facing up to the stringent demands of the IMF, the demise of the American mortgage market, Thailand’s ongoing political power struggle and the recent devastating floods. We are now playing our part in Thailand's future, which will see a steady annual growth, improved health and welfare services, a decrease in poverty, an increasing domestic demand from a growing middle class and a business environment that dictates transparency and increased honesty.
We currently have 5 offices in Bangkok and 2 offices in the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand employing a total of 232 staff with a further 41 staff supporting our client partners at their locations in Thailand. Our plan is for PRTR to become Thailand’s most successful recruitment, staff outsourcing and business process outsourcing services group of companies.