Sales Coordinator - Processing Solutions
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
- Provide high level of support to Technical Sales & Service colleagues for all Service requirements.
- Liaise with Service Engineers, Sales Engineers, Managers, Contractors, Suppliers and Customers.
- Handle Service related telephone enquiries, provide feedback to internal and external customers as required.
- Process all types of Service Orders for internal and external customers in Tetra Pak system including normal Service Orders, Contracts, Internal Service Orders, and Intercompany Rebilling.
- Update and maintain Service Order Status database.
- Monitor and maintain all Service Orders costs.
- Run, analyse and action Work In Progress reports.
- Run Close of Service Order procedures; including but not limited to review of Service Order costs for approval, generation of invoices to the customer, closing of Service Order and updating of Service Order Status database.
- Maintain database of new and existing customer Service Contracts.
- Produce internal and external invoicing of contracts as per service contract schedules.
- Process customer credits as per confirmation.
- Follow up on unpaid Customer invoices as necessary.
- Raise Purchase Orders in Tetra Pak system for services as required.
- Run Timesheets procedures for Field Service Engineers.
- Generate monthly Engineer Utilisation reports & provide overtime reports for HR.
- Collate, verify and process timesheets for external resources (Contractors).
- Provide monthly reconciliation of Contractor hours.
- Generate Purchase Order & Summary documents for Contractors.
- Provide reports as required by Management.
- General maintenance and filing of Service Order documentation.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3-5 years experienced as Sales Coordinator from multi-national company.
- Proficiency in English & Thai communications.
- Proficiency in computer literacy, SAP will be an advantage.
- Willing to learn new things, drive for results.
- Strong in collaboration to the Engineering people.
Interested applicants are invited to send full details application covering detailed qualifications and experience, expected salary and photo with attach certificate via:
689 Bhiraj Tower, 36th Floor, Sukhumvit Road (Soi 35)
Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-018-3000 Fax: +66 2 018 3010
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Tetra Pak Thailand is part of the Tetra Pak Group, the world’s leader in food processing and packaging solutions for the liquid food industry, with special emphasis on aseptic technology. We work closely with our suppliers and customers to provide convenient, innovative and environmentally sound products to millions of people worldwide.
Tetra Pak is present in more than 170 countries and we believe in responsible industry leadership, creating profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD”™ reflects the philosophy upon which we conduct our business in order to make food safe and available, everywhere