Below Eleven Co., Ltd.
Below Eleven is very much a family affair. It started with our founder passionate about gastronomy that decided to make the best possible ice cream for his family. After 2 years of experimentation with top Chef around the world, our essential collection of 10 flavors reached the market in 2013 under the brand name Below Eleven.
In 2015, the brand is distributed in the main top gourmet supermarkets in Town. The ambition is to develop the brand throughout Thailand in 2016.
We are a small start-up company with a friendly and helpful team and with big ambition!
SALES ASSISTANT MANAGER
- Below Eleven require a Thai national ‘Commercial Assistant Manager’ to oversee and manage all aspects of sales & commercial campaigns.
- Working hours:
- Week-end (3 weeks per month, last week-end off)
- Week days: 2-10pm (5 days per week)
- Take home delivery orders in English and Thai (Hotline, Line, Facebook)
- Manage express delivery with a team of drivers
- Take part of events: markets, fairs, retail promo
- Assist the sales manager in negotiation with main clients (retail, F&B, …)
- Ensure availability and perfect presentation of our product in all points of sale
- Monitoring stock report
- Coordinate different events simultaneously
- Leading, training and motivating the sales team (PC girls)
- Identify and establish contact with potential HORECA customers
- Work closely with marketing team
PROFILE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in BA / Hospitality / Sales’ related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Sale management experience with experience in the F&B/ FMCG industry
- Flexibility, pro-active thinking with attention to detail
- Pleasant disposition with good leadership
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of English
CONTRACT TYPE: full time
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
STARTING DATE: immediately