Staffers Recruitment Consultants is one of the most reputable local recruitment agencies in Thailand with high search quality and experienced employment analysts. We provide total recruitment solutions for more than 300 blue chip companies and have interviewed more than 10,000 applicants since 1989.
Sales Advisor (Chinese Speaking)
Our client is a luxury fashion house, founded in 1960s. They have been considered one of the world's most prominent fashion houses and known for its modern and iconic pieces for men and women. Today, they market a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear products, leather goods, shoes, and jewellery.
JOB TITLE: Sales Advisor (Chinese Speaking)
VERY URGENT NEEDED!!!
- Contribute actively to the store sales, by providing a remarkable service to all internal and external clients, supporting the management team and representing the company brand and image.
- Maximize Sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships.
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment.
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally.
- Ensure that the image of the store is in line with corporate standards
- Guarantee excellent customer experience
- Support the management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up.
- A commitment to take part in an innovative project
- A product sensitivity and a strong market and fashion trends knowledge, a good general culture level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening ability
- A professional, customized and helpful approach to both customers and colleagues
- Adaptability, natural curiosity, authenticity and/or creativity driven
- Availability, reactivity
- Open-minded, team player, enthusiast and optimistic
- Sales driven, ambitious
- Open to feedback and with an ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a clear and straightforward way
- A capacity to multitask, prioritize and handle pressure when needed.
- An ongoing progress and optimization approach
- A constant willingness to learn
- A 2.0/Digital approach
Interested candidate, please send your updated resume with photograph at bank @ staffers.co.th
For more information, please feel free to contact at 02-652-0775-6 Ext. 202