MOCA (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
Education & Work experience
- Minimum BA Degree with Sale Engineering work marketing experience in Plastic Injection Mold Automotive Field (3-5 years work experience)
- English language skill (written & verbal) is required
- Able to communicate in Japanese (verbal) will be advantage
- Able to travel aboard when needed (within Asia)
- Communicate with customers through Email, phone and LINE app to get new information.
- Quotation to customer (New mold, repair and Modify).
- Support customers on Cost break down, Photo mold and Update schedule (New mold, repair and Modify).
- Meeting with customers in subject of new mold, repair and Modify.
- Visit Customer to sign Invoice, Billing and receive check.
- Report monthly sales (sales to new mold & repair), customer visit and Develop New Customers
- Searching information from customers on new businesses to inform superiors and authorities concerned.
- Coordination between customers and production department.
- Coordination with the accounting dept. to issue Invoice & Billing note to customers.
- Summary Monthly Sales report
Interested candidate can submit resume and related documents via "Apply Now"
Moca (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.
9/53 Moo 5 Phaholyotin Road , Klongnueng,
Klong Luang, Pathumthani 12120