Location: Sriracha Chonburi
- Ensure that all safety, Occupational Health and Environment at work management related activities are according to the standard and comply with Thai Law by providing recommendation/ comment during phase of design. and set up plan audit, identify and monitor/working environment, audit of compliance to reduce potential risk on Safety, Occupational Health and Environment at work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Safety, Occupational Health, Chemical Engineering
- 0-3 years experience in Safety Officer Professional level and Safety engineer field.
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Long Service Emblem
- Club & Activities
All Positions Required
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Good command of English and computer literacy
- TOEIC score of 550 is required.
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents on www.thaioilgroup.com
Apply online : www.thaioilgroup.com
or click "Apply Now"
Thaioil Group Recruitment Team
163/19 Moo 7 Tung- Sukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel: 038-359-040, 038-408500 Ext. 6272-8
Fax: 038-359-018 Ext. 6279
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thaioil Group
Thaioil Group is Thailand’s largest petroleum and petrochemical refineries for more than 50 years. We are also engaged in paraxylene, base lubricants, electricity, alternative energy and transportation businesses. Due to business expansion, we are looking for suitable candidates in the following position;