Safety Officer/ Sr Safety Officer (Wellgrow Industrail Estate by Employee Bus)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Hazard Recognition, Evaluation and control
- Inspect/Audit/Assess the factory including machinery/process/chemical as well as conduct industrial hygiene measurement to determine whether there is any unsafe/unhealthy condition/action that is liable to cause risk to bodily injury/health to any person in the factory
- Discuss the finding of the inspection/audit/assessment/industrial hygiene measurement with the employee who is charge of the specific operation to develop control measures
- Report such finding to the safety manager. And thereon, follow up to ensure that those unsafe/unhealthy conditions/actions are removed
- OHS & E Regulatory Compliance
- Monitor all Thailand's law/regulation concerning Occupational Safety, Health&Environment
- Discuss with the safety manager for actions to be taken to comply with the applicable laws/regulations. With the approval, implement such actions
- Guidance to the safety committee & ERT and assist in planning and directing its functions
- Fire Protection&Control (include Emergency Response)
- Follow emergency preparedness and response plan including evacuation procedure
- Organize ERT and emergency task force team to respond to definite emergencies
- Reduce fire hazards by inspection layout of facilities, processes and fire detection and suppression system
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Assist the supervisors to perform incident/accident investigation which took place in the factory. Give recommendation and follow up the actions to remove the cause(s) of such accident/incident
- Safety Training
- Train/Provide concerned employees the required safety training
- Safety Awareness and Communication
- Promote safety awareness through safety newsletter, bulletin boards, safety talks, safety suggestion system
- Work closely with safety manager and/or other concerned persons to deal with internal and/or external complaints concerning Occupational Health & Safety
- Work closely with safety manager to maintain close lesson with Safety Section and other safety organizations
- Other Safety Concerning Issues
- Compliance to all applicable company's safety SOPs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Occupational Health and Safety
- Safety Officer Certified
- OHSAS 18001, Audit skill, Accident investigation & report, Hazard identification & evaluation, Safety audit, Safety buy off, etc
- Good command of English
- 0-5 years of experience in Environment Health and Safety is advantage
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1315, 1384 Fax : 0-2398-7157
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.