Safety Instructor (For Thai AirAsia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Job Responsibilities :
- Promoting, organizing, maintaining and ensure a high level of safety standard of safety standard
- Conduct Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Initial/Recurrent/Refresher/ Conversion Training for crewmember
- Participate in conducting Safety Emergency Procedures (SEP) Drills for crewmember
- Operate Flight as a Purser or Senior Cabin Crew (if possible)
- Coordinate in finding solution for Cabin Safety Report
- Prepare instruction media for Safety Emergency Procedures class
- Participate in review/evaluate current SEP procedures and submit recommendations for improvement affecting cabin safety
- Participate in SEP Meeting (among Safety Examiner/Safety Instructor/First Aid Instructor and Cabin Safety Co-ordinator)
- Coordinate in SEP/First Aid Instructor Schedule
- Participate in revising Safety Emergency Procedures Manual/Memo/Notice
- Participate in Cabin Safety Investigation
- Perform such other reasonable duties as directed by the Cabin Safety and Surveillance Manager or Safety Manager
- Participate in conducting Technical Inquiry affecting cabin safety, recommend corrective and preventive measures
- Participate in checking availability and serviceability of safety equipments on all new aircraft arrival, if available
- Assist and co-ordinate the development of future SEP policies and procedures
- Perform such other reasonable duties as directed by Safety Manager
- Thai nationality only, minimum age 25 years old
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- At least 3 years flying experience as a Cabin Crew
- Safety emergency procedure or first aids instructor for Airbus A330 at least 2 years
- Good personality with high Safety and First Aid examination results on personal record
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Able to travel as when it is required
- Possess personal traits: friendly, mature, humble, honest, meticulous; self-starter; able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Ability to maintain high confidentiality, tactful and discretion when dealing with people
- Capable in imparting knowledge to new trainees
- Confidence in theory as well as in practical demonstrations
- High Sense of commitment and dedication
- Independent with good work ethics
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards