SPIE Oil & Gas Services, a specialist subsidiary of the SPIE Group, is an international company providing services to the Oil & Gas Industry. With over 40 years International experience, 4,000 employees and a permanent presence in over 25 countries, SPIE Oil & Gas Services have become one the world’s leading technical services providers to the oil and gas industry. Our Clients include oil companies, engineering firms and oil and gas contractors to whom we offer service capabilities which include Asset Support, comprising of commissioning, maintenance engineering, operations and maintenance, operating manuals and procedure; Competence Development, training and technical assistance services. We are looking for the following position.
Work Location : Petroleum Support & Logistics Base (PSB), Songkhla
Job Purpose :
To co-ordinate and be responsible in terms of SSHE for all activities within the ART, GBN, GBS and PSB facilities to safeguard personnel and equipment, monitor, and ensure compliance and adherence to all SSHE rules and regulations and local laws on site. He / She shall support the Contract Manager in promoting and raising SSHE awareness and provision of SSHE related trainings as required by the Laws and company, among staffs working at onshore and offshore, and SSHE drills.
- Maintain training records and provide an organized and structured “SSHE Individual Development Plan” system for personnel. This also includes conducting various safety and firefighting training programs for field personnel,
- Coordinate under SKL Maintenance Supervisor’s instructions, all firefighting, fire prevention, evacuation and other emergency procedures to ensure safety of personnel and equipment, and protection of the environment,
- Review hot and cold permits (including complementary permits), check conformity with SSHE regulations and approved as safety controller as required. Supervise the level of safety during work carried out and ensure adherence of SSHE rules defined in work permits by auditing those permits on a regular basis,
- Promote the reporting of accidents/incidents and near misses. Assist SKL Maintenance Supervisor & Contract Manager in accident investigation, incidents and near misses and follow up reporting. This includes investigating breaches of SSHE rules, providing warnings and/or informing SKL Maintenance Supervisor & Contract Manager of major or repeated infringements for personnel actions,
- Supervise the checking and testing of all safety, spill response, and firefighting equipment. This includes setting schedules, ensuring maintenance is carried out to specifications, and requesting requisitioning for replacement as necessary,
- Implement the procedures related to safety, security, health, and environmental protection as well as good housekeeping. These include proposing various rules, obtaining and posting signs, communicating procedures to personnel, etc.,
- Assist SKL Maintenance Supervisor & Contract Manager to monitor SSHE Plan and Progress on a regular basis and alert concerned parties for the key up and coming activities to ensure that all activities in SSHE Plan are carried out without delay,
- Promoting involvement and participation at all levels in supporting SSHE Management System, as well as raising the SSHE awareness of field personnel
- Maintaining accurate reporting regarding supervision of incidents and anomalies observed during daily duty
- Assist Contract Manager to Ensure the full implementation of SSHE Contract Requirement
- Promote Core Value, EP-SPIRIT to team members.
Job End Result:
- Ensure that timely, thorough and effective communication, to all personnel, concerning SSHE issues are achieved,
- Ensure that activities are strictly carried out according to SSHE Standards & Regulations and Laws requirements,
- Ensure full contribution to Emergency Team activities,
- Ensure that the personnel assigned SSHE KPI’s are within targets,
- Ensure of the proper maintenance of daily safety officer’s log, files and records, etc.
- Skill in Job Hazard Analysis and SSHE Management System
- Good knowledge and keep abreast of SSHE legislations, International Standards and Practices on SSHE, and its application, i.e. Safety, Occupational Health and Environments Act B.E. 2554, ISO 14001, etc.,
- Good knowledge of MSDS, Chemical Handling and Spill/Emergency Responses,
- Capacity to function effectively within the culture of the organization and is an effective team player.
- Possess a valid certificate of attending เจ้าหน้าที่ความปลอดภัยในการทางานระดับหัวหน้างาน (จป.หัวหน้างาน) training, as required by Law from a recognized training provider.
Professional Knowledge & Experience:
- At least Diploma level in Technical field, preferably bachelor degree in Safety & Occupational Health and Environment,
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in SSHE, Fire prevention and Firefighting operations in Oil & Gas industry or Similar
- Experience in SSHE management system in Oil & Gas (offshore industry is preferable)
- Good communication and supervisory skills with capability to work as a team,
- At least 5 years’ working experiences in Offshore E&P operations,
- A computer literate, MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English,
Interested applicants please include full resume with qualifications, working experience, and current remuneration with expected salary, together with a recent photo. Please send your application along with CV in English and in Microsoft Word to us via APPLY NOW
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd.
Tel: 02-793-8900, Fax: 02-793-8901