Safety Engineer (Korat Plant)
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
- Conceives and develops solutions to engineering programs through the application of professionally accepted engineering techniques, practices and procedures
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring company safety programs and policies
- Ensures compliance with government health and safety regulations
- Conducts employee training in EHS orientation, emergency response
- Conducts safety surveys and recommends corrective action where occupational hazards exist
- Responds to emergencies and investigates accidents and recommends corrective action
- Completes required federal, state and local government reports relating to safety
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position
Job typically requires a Master's Degree or Bachelor's Degree in Science (Physics, Biology, Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety or Chemistry), Engineering, Safety, and Industrial Hygiene or closely related.
- Expert knowledge in the field of EHS to include Thailand EHS regulatory requirements
- Preferable Registered Safety Officer with Ministry of Labor
- Expertise in developing and delivering presentations and training. Strong computer skills
- Good communication skill both Thai and English and ability to relate well and all levels and functions
- At least 3-5 years of professional EHS experience, preferably program leadership experience
- Experience in management in chemical safety management, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, safety management and emergency response management regarding chemical spill or other emergency situation
Additional Job Requirement:
- Act as Registered Safety Officer in accordance with Ministry of Labor regulation
- Facilitate site compliance with Thailand regulation and Seagate EHS requirements
- Focus on Electrical safety, Equipment safety, General safety, Contractor safety, Emergency response planning, and Transportation safety
- Ensure the effective integration of EHS programs to operations
Seagate is committed to providing rewarding opportunities for the enrichment, advancement and security of employees and their families. It is this commitment that molds the company’s comprehensive benefits program. Regular full-time Seagate employees are eligible for all the benefit plans. Some of the benefits include
- Health insurance
- Life and accidental group insurance
- 5 Day - Working
- 14 Day - Customary Holidays
- 14 Day - Annual Leave
- Leave benefits
- Guaranteed bonus
- Performance related bonus
- Variable Pay
- Provident fund
Find out why Seagate was honoured by Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013"The World Most Admired Company - 2011" and what it means to you. Seagate is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and believes diversity in our workforce provides a competitive advantage. We are committed to providing an environment where all individuals are treated equitably and where people feel their talents and potential are recognized.
Interested Candidates are requested to apply via: www.seagate.com/jobs
Talent Acquisition Department
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd
90 Moo 15 T.Sungnoen, A. Sungnoen, Nakorn-Rachasrima 30170
Go where innovation leads... join Seagate!
Ranked No.2 for "Top 50 Employers in Electronic Design" -- 2013.
Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.
Seagate Technology (Thailand) Ltd.